STERIM® DES Control Disinfection control test 10 minutes
Sterim® DES Control tests can be used in various types of washing and disinfecting equipment. They are available in two variants - for temperature regulation of 93 °C for 10 minutes and for temperature regulation of 90 °C for 5 minutes.
The test substance is applied in the shape of a circle on the strip. The test should be placed in the instrument chamber at the lowest temperature on the instrument tray. After the process is complete, the color of the chemical indicator should change to black.
The DES control is self-adhesive, making it easy to place follow-up tests in the medical facility's records.
Advantages of STERIM® Des Control disinfection tests:
- simple control and documentation of results,
- selection of a test variant - for checking different process temperatures.
- in accordance with the standard: PN EN ISO 15883/2, the test meets the parameters of the type 6 test for emulsion indicators described in the standard PN EN ISO 11140-1,
- storage: temperature ≤ 10 °C,
- quantity per package: 200 pieces